关闭广告
晋江论坛网友交流区髓昪潭
主题:燕大,偶决定了 [35]
收藏该贴
已收藏
只看楼主
自从看完杀人之道,偶决定了,从此再也不看燕大的恐怖故事,只看某人写的诗和天行健.这个,这个,写东西击中人生的无奈和人性的中不可说的的部分,还不是一般的恐怖.

偶觉得燕大写的东东,是超出一切恐怖之恐怖.

本来偶很享受一边听大悲咒一般看鬼故事的说,现在,发现,看燕大的鬼故事是一种难以承受的人生的痛苦.

原来觉得活埋...都不是很恐怖,可是杀人之道,害偶出了一身冷汗的说.

燕大成功了,小女子怕死了.

燕大为什么不在楚休红的生命中加一点颜色?难道一定要人生无处不悲哀,然后一定要成功后方可有家,或者写成变成少年青春之心已去,婚姻成为事业的的助手.如果英雄,终此一生,享受不到生命中的温柔,再根据你的番外判断,最终成为悲剧的英雄,那就成了长篇恐怖故事了,偶踹.
№0 ☆☆☆宝宝猪 2003-08-26 21:40:33留言☆☆☆  加书签 不再看TA

吼吼,你打不着偶
№1 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-26 21:43:01留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

英雄和female,红粉骷髅,一切总被风吹雨打去.不是充满着革命的浪漫主义么?

№2 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-26 22:49:52留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

I don’t think it is necessary to add any flavor of romance in this story. Because really this is an all-male story that is about nothing but the excitement of killing (with fantastic strategy) and perhaps some guilt felt afterward. 楚休红’s life is pretty much completed by his fights and friends. I don’t think he would even value romance very high ’cept those vague feelings toward that girl in yellow. I like him that way. It is more real. I always believe that big guys (like emperors or other leaders) are too busy to fall for women though they can be close friends and alliance to them.
№3 ☆☆☆lisasurf2003-08-27 00:59:00留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

let me see. i will consider ur opinion carefully and give u some support reason tomorrow
№4 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-27 02:31:56留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

这本书经常让我想起紫川.

好象在幻剑有一个评论,说帝林反,斯特林死,宁移情,彻底斩断了紫川秀的情义,最后成就一代霸业.那么紫川的这本书有一个轻松有趣的开始到最终变成现实主义的小说.偶一直想知道老猪会怎么写下去的说.

另外一个是你在另一帖中提到的本书的番外,该文说楚将军尚郡主,并成为国之柱石,但受到太师的猜忌(权力之争),或者是功高振主,王要利用臣下之争除掉他.如果这样,就是写战争的残酷,人生的无奈,然后楚始终不是强者:不称帝,最终鸟尽弓藏.也是一个现实的结局.如此这般.楚将军一生中的情感事件都烈火之城中发生完了.以后就是斩断情丝,成就名将之路.这样也写了人之本性.但是太沉重了,偶不喜欢.所以正在试图劝说燕大为了市场,加点轻松的.

如果看番外,觉得楚最终还只是一员杰出武将,工作还是比较简单的,应该有空谈恋爱.或说,楚是纯情小弟弟,一直忘不了送进宫的MM.最后就找了个对事业有帮助的,恶.这本书的玄幻的呀,就是现实的事情有些不好玩,才有了玄幻啊.

those vague feelings toward that girl in yellow是吓米意思,看不懂.偶猜测一下意思,认为本书至今都写的很干净,感觉都很纯真,没什么HIGH的基调.

还有什么意见,再来

№5 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-27 03:24:14留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

到目前为止,还没看见过MR.燕写过一个让人荡气回肠的MM.象金大侠和古大侠,有多少出众妹妹.
№6 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-27 03:27:11留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

他的写作功力那么好,不表现一下多浪费
№7 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-27 03:30:21留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

that 送进宫的MM was wearing yellow silk dress at all time, right?

I don’t think that you can find any outstanding female character in this kind of story unless they are as tough (at least mentally) as the male characters, or else they would be shadowed by the heros.

But then you would not expect that they would fall in love with each other ’cause they are both strong. They would respect each other and may become close friends, but no loves.
№8 ☆☆☆lisasurf2003-08-27 05:27:59留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

wait, u keep ur opinion that these novel is write on man and his freinds, so the tone is serious. but i feel from these novel, consider chu’s charater. is full of 无奈 till now.

eg.,mr. gu is good
№9 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-27 13:41:15留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

this novel is writen by a man,i guess that he could never know the world in women’s opinion,
the most of 楚’s life is war and killing,in that condition,it’s too extravagant to dream about love and anyother things,楚 must fight for his life all the time,so the girl in yellow would only be a dream forever.
by the way,could you speak chinese instead? my English is so poor,read your words is relly hard. not only for me but also for Mr. yan ,maybe.
thank you.
№10 ☆☆☆流年似水2003-08-28 00:08:29留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

宝宝啊,the girl in yellow是黄衣女子的意思,就是指那个“她”。可不要想歪了哦^-^
嘿嘿嘿嘿……
№11 ☆☆☆流年似水2003-08-28 00:15:38留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

to 宝宝猪:

I don’t think this story is "serious" or anything. I just feel that it is more "lord of ring" than "love story". It is nice because I am tired of the whole romance genre (I am still a faithful fan of the "sex and city" though, hehe...) and want to read some all-male fantasy instead.

Also, this story may reflect what the author, as well as we fans, want. I mean, maybe now we want power and strength more than romance.

From the above reasons, I decide that I am very satisfied with 楚 as he is. No pretty girls needed.
№12 ☆☆☆lisasurf2003-08-28 02:04:09留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

to 流年似水:

you are probably right in that being a guy, the author could not creat a "girl’s girl" character. But my point is that this whole story does not NEED a heroine to make it complete. It is a fantasy, not a romance. Though I do admire the author to add just this teeny-tiny bit of romance flavor into it, you know, nothing more than a shadow of yellow and a hint of unspeaked feelings.

I don’t think 楚 is too busy or too overwhelmed for love, though. He is just more philosopher than lover. He thinks to much and believes that the whole world peace depends on him. If he was a real man, he would definately be an Aquarius. I have a friend just like him. I don’t think you can force a aquarius to fall for a girl. It is kind of weird, hehe...
№13 ☆☆☆lisasurf2003-08-28 02:25:35留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

to 流年似水:

by the way, I can type in chinese in my computer, sorry about that.
№14 ☆☆☆lisasurf2003-08-28 02:27:16留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

5555,my net hour is full this month, i will keep on my opinion and discuss the topic in next month
№15 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-28 09:59:34留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

郁闷!!居然不能用中文的说……
没关系,我会及时贴文的。很荣幸能为lisasurf小姐效劳^-^
№16 ☆☆☆流年似水2003-08-28 19:04:22留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

流年,很不给偶面子的说.偶也赞了半天,为什么一直感谢LISA?
№18 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-28 22:06:45留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

支援晋江,请在需要的时候从这里购买电子书 光顾〖我要易购〗  

流年,说不看就看,以后再也不看.

从来都觉得燕大写的好的,但是从心理上说,亲手把唯一的亲人割成碎片,这个实在受不了.快要诱发偶心理毛病了.

沾衣MM,偶觉得燕大写的已经算是心理恐怖故事,象希区柯克了,超出鬼故事的意味.你喜欢看么?偶把这贴发在这边.是希望有看看言情区的人的看法.可惜和者了了.谢谢你捧场

☆☆☆宝宝猪于2003-08-28 10:19:33留言☆☆☆
№19 ☆☆☆宝宝猪2003-08-28 22:36:19留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

to 燕垒生:

thanks for the outline. I like it very much. You are definately a philosopher. Just like what chairman Mao said(or is it a physical rule?), that you have to have complete havoc before complete order, you have to distroy all the old to get all for new. And I guess your story is like "if you want world peace, pick up your sword", hehe...

Recently I read another fantasy called "the knights’ wars". it has a similar outline but I guess your story is more intense and flavorful. You did a great job creating all the characters and describing all the scenes.Though I have to say, some of the scenes are TOO much for us girls.
For example, when they found and killed the first snake-man in that deserted house, when they opened the gut of a snake-man to find out what they have for food and when they encountered the snake-men on the river.

№20 ☆☆☆lisasurf2003-08-28 23:57:30留言☆☆☆ 
加书签 引用 不再看TA

登入后查看更多回贴

回复此贴子

名字:
选择图案:
内容:
(注意:一次最多可提交5000字,且一次最多可提交三张尺寸在1024*1024范围内的图片,超出部分请分次提交!)
图片链接:
(贴图规则)

返回上层 管理 返回本版块首页返回交流区首页返回主页

只看楼主